Blake to Giants

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonoluluYogi, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

You guys are bringing up all these other names like Hill and Williams. Fact is, these guys were just poor players. Blake was the definition of moron. It's like he didn't quite understand the rules of football. What made him even dumber is the fact that he tried to argue his way out of every idiotic move, and tell you flat out that everyone else is wrong. I would take ten poor players any day over an imbecile like this guy. At least the poor players know when they're wrong and will try to correct it.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Damn, who's gonna down the other teams punt at the 1 yard line now?

He truly put the special in special times.

RIP in peace.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Tank Williams wasn't that bad?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

maybe I'm getting Tank Williams confused with someone else. We had one safety who was just garbage all around and kept getting burnt. Wasn't long after lance schulters retired. Pretty sure he played with reynaldo hill. Thought it was Tank.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Lamont Thompson

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You'll love Cyprien then. He's basically Roy Williams.

7. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

That should go down in NFL special teams lore. I admit when I saw it on TV I thought I was hallucinating, and I think the announcers were confused and disbelieving too...

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

as bad as that was theres always gonna be that safety darrius reynaud took on the opening kick off

OR how bout the time Blidi Wreh-Wilson had a QB in his cross hairs at WR and didnt put him in the hospital like 99/100 guys would.....

now those were some special plays

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That safety had to be the worst play in franchise history. Wait all damn summer for real football and projectile diarrhea all over the field like that.

I was stunned. My wife at the time knew to just leave the room.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

wow, so you think that play lead to your divorce? thats rough

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar