Bleacherreport predicts Cam to go to Titans - 8th pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by davidc502, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

There's nothing wrong with a QB that can extend the play guys, or do Big Ben and Rodgers suck?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:beerbang:

3. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Is that what this thread is about? The bleacherreport?

Once again, folks fail to understand what the subject is, and take the easy way out by trashing some article.

If no one can predict the furture, then maybe Cam is the subject, and the maybe the Titans too?

Just put 2 + 2 together and you get Cam may be drafted by the Titans. Please write your comments on that possibility, and not on who is making the predictions. The prediction is used to get you to read about the possibilites, and that's all that predictions are good for.

For Crying out loud! :lol: :ha: What is wrong with you people? LOL

BTW - I watched the combine and though Cam is a physical specimine, doesn't have the accuracy at this stage in his carrier - not that he couldn't be developed.

4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Yup, Ben has been able to get it done by extending the play. I would agree with that.

5. 24

24 Starter

If the whole point of this thread is to consider Newton at #8, then there are 12 other threads you could've posted this in. Your title implies that bleacherreport was special in some way that it deserved it's own thread.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Thanks for enlightening me.

I think sometimes things don't go the way you want. It was my fault.

All is not lost. Some people understood what I was asking.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Calm down, dude. All people are saying is that Cam Newton is already being discussed in-depth in plenty of other threads. No need to take it so personally.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought bleacher report was legit when I first pulled it up... then I started reading through and commonly ran into many grammatical errors, poor wording, run-ons, etc.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Eh, I've seen plenty of worse/dumber threads than this. A LOT of them.

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Bleacherreport is the worst sports site I've ever seen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar