Blidi Signs - ATV's Spot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Per Jim's Twitter:
    The #Titans have agreed to terms with CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, sources say. He's expected to sign today

Per MCM:
    "Wreh-Wilson is going to be in the mix to see a lot of playing time this season. When I asked ATV about him at the Munchak bowling event, ATV called Wreh-Wilson "The Future." Watching the battle between Wreh-Wilson and Tommie Campbell to see who gets to play outside in nickel will be one of the highlights of training camp."

Hmm....

I'm a huge ATV fan, but he might struggle in this new scheme on the outside. You need size, reach, and acceleration/speed to press effectively; it's much tougher on smaller CBs in that role.

Still though, I'd much rather bench, or maybe even cut Griffin, then bench this dude (I actually wouldn't cut Griff just b/c we have no FS after him, that's why they were testing ATV there earlier). Anyway, I also feel ATV is a natural ball and instinct guy and could excel at FS if given the chance with the whole field in-front of him (think freelancer). He's also an excellent tackler to boot.

Anyway, we'll just have to wait and see. But I like ATV a lot and hope he's not a casualty of our new scheme.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

ATV is still the best corner on the team.

Stop with this jibberish.

• High Five High Five x 9
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

BS

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh this argument again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

all tommie campbell can do is run faster than CJ

ATV str8 thug life

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

"No one is faster than Chris Johnson."-Chris Johnson

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So McCourty will be third best CB on the team?

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Tommie Campbell will show once again he's not worth a roster spot.

9. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

whose chris Johnson?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Titans' Chris Johnson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar