Blidi Signs - ATV's Spot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 19, 2013.

1. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

is he rookie...im pretty sure I would have heard of this guy before
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Hes a rookie from Connecticut, hes not taking anyones job yet. ATV is our 2nd CB as far as Im concerned, no one is unseating him there.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

No way Campbell is the best corner
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Campbell benefits from amazing speed and being an excellent special teams player. Not a bad returner either when given the chance. I'd say he is worth a roster spot on that alone.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ha! Im on to you just so you know
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

This "who the better corner" argument is play the F out fellas. Apparently the truth of the matter is that verner is clearly getting bumped because of his lack of size/speed, and in the new scheme he just doesn't fit.

I'm not sure verner really believes he will be starting, he just made a comment to scratch at the coaches for what he feels is rightfully his.

He is a decent corner, Mccourty has been good as well. But when you average out the fact hat we put up record breaking numbers last year.... In the wrong direction, they both kinda sorta suck.

Also, Mccourtys stat line shows he gave up quite a bit more yards... That kinds hard to overlook in comparison with Vern.
  7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Man.... last year our 'record sucking' fell on Gray's pathetic scheme of a D....

Very little blitzing, lax coverage, not disguising coverage/blitzing, it was strait vanilla.. Not only was his overall scheme pretty shyte, he called garbage and boring plays most of the time.... Our team didn't have a chance...

Factor in the stat of 'how long our D was on the field' seemingly every game and you have THE equation for failure. Don't get it wrong, ATV/JMAC are both solid, if not great, CBs and I hope the new scheme allows them to reach their potential.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

High five because I like your vocabulary and ATV. But it is spelled gibberish. And I think our CB's each have different strengths but their sum talents are more evenly matched than most want to consider.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

WTF!?!?!?!? What about Coty?
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Reynaldo Hill was the best corner the Titans have ever had.
    • High Five High Five x 4