Bo Scaife

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KC_Titan, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Craig is also smarter, and a better blocker.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Bo is another fisher favorite like donnie nickey, KFC, Nick Harper, justin gage, or anyone that is a former player or media personality son ( Simms, matthews, mortenson, etc)

Bo has made alot of money and couldnt make alot of rosters.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I still think the only reason he was franchised was because he was carrying the Divas security blanket

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I doubt that highly, but you got to admit that fisher is as big a diva as young. Bud should have fired them both. They both put themselves above the team and the season is done! But scaife is another player that fisher has been to loyal too for too long. Lets look on the brite side and ahead to thursday...................Manning coming to town and the staff has been studying how the cowboys and chargers pressed the wr's and blitzed Manning right? Would not surprise me if he never hits the ground.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't hate on Scaife like that. Look what Bo is. He's the most regular guy walking around with an NFL job. This guy should be working for Best Buy and some how he's figured out he can work for the Titans.

Stevens on the other hand is playing quite well. He's slow, but his timing is good. He gets open some how, and catches what little he gets. I'd say he's our most consistent TE. Him and Cook need more chances.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He SHOULD work at best buy. The only problem is, I don't think he would "CATCH" on! :rimshot::biglaugh:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rewind last year and here is the recap.

We have to keep Bo.
    Get rid of Stevens. What a waste of a 3rd round pick.

Amusing turn around.

8. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

I think it is even on the better hands perspective, but I agree on Cook being more elite physically than Stevens. However, I believe Stevens will be our starting TE next year because he is a good blocker and has dependable hands. Cook has sticky mits and is a match up nightmare for linebackers and in the slot, so he should play more on 3rd downs. Bottom line is Cook gets open. I do not understand all the hate fans have for him, but the 2nd year guy is just now getting his playing time. Give him a season before we really judge the kid, I like his upside and believe he will be one of the best known TE in the franchise since Wycheck. To me at least, he reminds me of a Jermichael Finley and if the Titans used him like the Packers used Finley, everyone would be kissing his feet.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I think Bo was added to the injury list after the Jacksonville game. He has a bruised sternum from being hit with a football.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yea now they both suck. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar