Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Boclair Takes It To Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Oct 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. charlzcrush Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $850
    What a pointless article. Bums me out people actually get paid to write that crap.
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Nothing wrong with how Munch handled the news, but..

Munchak sucks. As frustrating as Fisher was his last few years, at least that guy made the playoffs, and at least we had continuity with that guy. I hate this era of titans.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,653
    I was interested in the article until I found out it had nothing to do with the Titans' play.

Find a hobby, Boclair.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,251
    Yea, at least that ole Fisher made the playoffs... 6 times in 17 years.

At least he won a playoff game recently... in January 2004.
  5. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $205
    Probably one of the dumbest and most useless articles I have read in a long time. Who cares how long it takes to make a statement about a tragic event.
    I believe Munchak is actually grieving the death of Adams. His words sounded sincere and meaningful, while Fisher rambled off the usual blahblah.
    I hope we beat the crap out of Fisher's Rams.
    nbtoppers2 and amy high five this.
  6. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776

Rest assured we will.
    Luke Smartwater and acqua7 high five this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,197
    The comments on that article sum it up perfectly. Sounds like some people are still butthurt about Fisher not being the coach here anymore. The main thing they seem to forget is that Fisher quit, he was not fired. The guy who wrote this article sounds like dbc. I preferred the comments on that article much more than the article itself.

• God, you people need to get the hell over Fisher already. 1999 was a LONG damn time ago

• Get off Fisher's sack already. Too bad the guy can't coach as well as he gives eulogies.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,321
    Thanks man. I am going to go back and have a look at the comments. Often that is my favorite part about an opinion piece. Reading the comments :)
    Dman high fives this.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,868

I like the sig but the sarcastic thing at the end ehh it's better than nothing i guess. haha
    titan520 and The Hammer high five this.
  10. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $766
    I think this is because he is starting to "understand" what he is seeing on the field. He is now able to correlate what he sees with what he is trying to do. If that makes sense. Perhaps his first couple seasons on the sidelines everything was a big huge confusing blur to him and now he understands what he is seeing.
    acqua7 and Dman high five this.