Boise State is your 2011 BCS Champions

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure how the bowl games get determined, but I would think a good matchup here would be Boise St. vs. Alabama. Neither is going to a BCS game anyway, and I would like to see how Boise St. lines up against them...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm pretty sure Kyle Brotzman just ruined his career last night. Yes, I'll throw ONE player under the bus. I'm not going to take the high road like Kellen Moore did in his interview.

You can't miss a f%cking 26 yard field goal... EVER. Brotzman has been clutch...but he will forever be remembered for one play. It's ashame but I'm not opposed to revoking his scholarship.

Rumor is.. Since the game took place in Nevada, Brotzman could be investigated by the gaming commission and federal authorities incase he shanked those chip shot kicks on purpose. Sports gambling is only a multi billion dollar industry and seems strange that a dude shanks 2 kicks in a row. I think it may just be how they conduct business in Nevada but this is the equivalent of a slot machine hitting a jackpot consecutively. Whether anything will come from the investigation... who knows, time will tell. By him shanking those kicks last night, its cleared alot of BCS conu

One things for sure... No one in the WAC is getting their national championships vacated. I'm sure Auburn will win only to vacate the championship and Cam Newton will have never officially existed and you all can look back at 2010 as the year that never should be... because College Football is too corrupt to be played in the fashion that it is played today. There is some fishy business going on in this sport and you can the inquisition by making Cam Newton Testify Under Oath in regards to who gave him those $12,000 headphones.

Oh, and the former Auburn fan, who converted to a Alabama fan when Alabama got good. Kellen moore did his part. He put the team in a place where they could win with :02 left in the game. That is COMPLETELY different than getting bumraped by South Carolina and having one of the most mediocre quarterbacks in college football Stephen Garcia put on a passing clinic against your new found favorite team. But its okay, A big ten team will show alabummer how to play football when they are playing the champ sports bowl.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If he did shank them on purpose, are you going to STFU about the SEC players getting handouts? Throwing the game for $ is much worse, but I'm sure you'll find an excuse. No school is exempt from corruption in the NCAA, fact.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Boise State gets exposed when they play someone other than Fresno Community College or Idaho Technical College. It's quite apparent Boise isn't the number 4 team in the country. Infact, they may not be the number 15 team in the country.

Also, Kellen Moore is a poor man's Colt Brennan.

If that post looks familiar, good, it's called karma. Have fun fighting hunger!

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

[​IMG]
    Your team got exposed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Missing a 26 and 29 yard game winning field goals = exposed? Nevada got lucky. Very Lucky. They're a good quality WAC team and I knew they'd give Boise problems. Colin Kapernic will be playing on Sundays in the NFL. If any of you actually stayed up and watched the game.. (i assume you didn't because there was no exposing going on) You'd know that Boise lost because the most accurate kicker in WAC history missed 2 FGs many of us could make around here.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Even uttering the words "national championship" when you're making excuses for losing to Nevada is just silly.

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

SEC wouldnt have lost like that

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

hahahahaha oh I love how I get mentioned without doing anything. Well back to the bottom Boise goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar