Bold prediction: Sean Payton next Titans HC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

After the Saints disappointing season last year and this one, I suspect Payton and the Saints...like with Fisher and Bud Adams...will agree to go their separate ways. Then he will be the Titans next head coach. He has a longer, more successful resume overall than Hugh Jackson or any other candidate and he's deemed an offensive guru, who has helped develop Brees into being one of the best to play the game.

Those credentials will win him the job, despite the Saints recent misfortunes. Plus, I think he would be the most open to keeping LeBeau and Horton, on defense. Why? Because his current DC, Ryan, is a big part of why Payton is parting ways. If they have a solid defense, the Saints are probably a 10-6 type of team. So, Peyton really doesn't have a successful DC to bring with him.

Who, at this point do you guys predict...not necessarily want...but predict to be the next guy?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as a Titan fan I say F SP right in the cat!

smug SoB

want no part of his pizzy whistlemonster :bs: whiney cheating arse

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. chapa_el

chapa_el Starter

Don't want him or hue Jackson. Hue is hot right now, so everyone is way too enamored with him

4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Didn't ask whom do you want (been covered in another thread, already). But who do you PREDICT will be the next guy?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. TennesseeTom

TennesseeTom Starter

I predict Adam Gase. Just for the simple fact that he'll be available as soon as the regular season ends. And I think he'll be a good HC, also. Of course this is assuming Webster is retained. If we hire a new GM, the process will take longer. Gase will be gone, then Jackson and McDaniels come into play.

Who I WANT? Hue Jackson.

6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Mularky ...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I predict Hue Jackson

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I hope Sean Payton takes a year off, just like Fisher.

So the Titans don't end up getting him.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Why would we not want Sean Payton...

I don't get it. If he could keep our defensive staff, what could you possibly have against that hire...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I predict Mularkey wins a few of these last games and they give him the job.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar