Bold Predictions for the 2014 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Alright it's been kinda slow on the football talk around here. So let's hear your bold predictions for the upcoming season (let's keep them Titans related). It could be something like Justin Hunter catches 10 TDs or even something as crazy as Jake Locker plays a full 16 game season.

Mine are.....

1) Bishop Sankey wins OROTY.
    2) The Titans make the playoffs for the first time since 2008, AND get their first postseason win in over a decade.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My bold prediction is I will win the lottery and be able to buy the naming rights from Louisiana-Pacific, then change our name back to "The Coliseum".

Then after I kick those bums to the curb, I will demolish their tiny little concession stands and erect 20 tiki bars with live strippers.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We had one of these threads somewhere.

1) We will sweep the AFC North
    2) We will go 5-1 in our division
    3) We will have a top 10 defense
    4) We will make the playoffs

Really all of my predictions hinge on Locker's health... and I feel way more confident the AFC North and our division than I do the playoffs, but I guess that would put us at 9 wins, and the Cowboys and Jets should be sure wins.

4. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

I think this is finally Locker's year. I thought last year was, and it was til the injuries, but theres a heavy emphasis on keeping Locker in the pocket where he's safest. He'll still wow you with a scramble here and there, but it wont be like last year where there's designed runs for him, which I like, he's a QB after all, not a RB.

6. RavensShallBurn

They're "bold" predictions... they're gonna look like homer predictions.

There's a better chance of them happening than your bold lotto predictions.

Before 2007 I said we'd have a top 5 defense (after it sucked balls in 2006). We did.

I haven't really made many bold predictions since then, so we'll see how these pan out.

7. JCBRAVE

Of course Im not winning the lotto, I dont live in Nebraska and Im not Puerto Rican.

I juts really hate the name of our stadium.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Coliseum was so much better.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

To be fair, the first injury that put him out was a (late) hit in the pocket against the Jets. The next was attack of the turf monster. Although he did take some unnecessary hits scrambling, it's not why he missed time.

Bold predictions:
    Wright breaks 100 catches and 1000 yards
    Hunter becomes a deep threat with 1000+ yards
    Sankey has a better year than :cj:
    Locker has 16 starts (very bold)

10. RavensShallBurn

I don't really think Wright getting 1000 yards and Sankey having a better year than CJ are bold predictions.

Wright topped 1000 yards last year, and Sankey will definitely have a better year than CJ.

Two 1000 yard Titan WRs in the same year... That's bold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar