bongo, I'm glad you were wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlcampbellfan, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let me say that i am a fan of your posts. right or wrong i enjoy your insight. i have followed you from the other site to read your posts.

I am so glad you were wrong in predicting a large loss. If we only won 2 games this year i was hoping it was the colts.

Big win for us!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Bongo misses two in a row, both comeback wins after he predicts big losses- ay Bongo keep it up, it may be our lucky charm...

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

me too..................lockerroom was the highest i have ever seen it..........MCM high. Unreal what VY has done to this whole team...............he is MJ like................everyone is playing better............he is elevating everyone...............even JS had a great day today................loved the 3-4 scheme he used today standing up KVB.............20% of snaps...........both TO came in a 3-4 look..............Thornton and KBulluck had all pro days today.............very happy for the players..................

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

HEck yeah...I remeber last night reading that Starkiller and Bongo both predicted us to lose. I was a little frustrated.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hopefully, this will carry over to next year and we won't start out digging ourselves in a hole.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no doubt people will see us as this years Dolphins (the team that will make a move, many predicted that for them this season)

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

well VY did say he wanted to be the MJ of the NFL- he sure can win like him...

9. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Bongo

Hey Bongo...

So who staying and whos going now. I want your insight. Did Fisher really get an extension offer? Will Chow stay? Is Reese really gone? What postion are we going after in the draft.

And finally on the two long Harrison catches. It appeared we were in a zone, I think Pac was the CB, and Hope was the S on the first one and Thompson was the S on the 2nd one. What went wrong, did Manning just find a hole in our zone or did the S's just bite hard on the play fake?

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah Bongo, what is up with that extension offer and Reese- I think you would know, and I see you already getting ready for next week against the Texans, I saw the Texan board today...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar