bongo, I'm glad you were wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlcampbellfan, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bongo, weren't you rippin' Vince Young pretty hard a month ago?

I'm with the thread starter... I like your posts... they are good.
    I know I mess with you (or at least try)
    but please answer this for me...

Have you changed your point of view in regards to VY?

2. As a relative newbie to this BBS, can I ask how Bongo has access to the locker room?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he's a janitor.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I was invited this week to the box of VY.............and his family. Steve McNair was there with his kids and it was a special day. I was not a VY guy prior to the draft but after seeing him in OTA's and TC I touted him so much that I thought it was a mistake Fish did not start him game one.............you can find that info for yourself on the other site...............VY made me a believer...............but I never in a million yrs thought he would get this good this fast..............I knew he was the best we had but it took him three yrs in college and it has taken him but 8 games in the NFL..................I can only imagine what the Jet Mia first Colt game and the Raven game would have looked like if VY was the guy the week we played NO in preseason.............bad mistake. As for the Fish deal I heard Underwood has a deal but the numbers are not close to what Fisher is looking for. I did hear that if he takes it all his coaches are getting a nice raise and all will stay with him................that is not real good news.

6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

actually I am not as hard on Schwartz as I used to be- I think Jim is the type of DC that if you give him a set of good players to work with- he looks like an abseloute great DC...

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

what about Reese, you hear anything about the Giants wanting him?

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

no..............I have heard nothing about FReese but I think Bud is willing to go another way on a GM. I have heard Chow is very likely going to get multiple offers..............

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Chow is one coach i don't think we can afford to lose, him & VY working together has just about produced a miracle. We need to keep NC....

as far as schwartz goes, ehhh :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar