Bonnaroo Lineup

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Looks like they finally have a good lineup and bands you've actually heard of minus the few washed ups that typically show there.

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

Usually there are about 3 bands worth seeing, but for me this time, I'd actually consider toughing out the stank and nasties.

radiohead, rcp, the beach boys (dont hate), bon iver, the shins, foster the people, skrillex, the roots, black star (WHOA), bf5, flogging molly, mac miller, childish gambino, yelawolf, kendrick lamar, delta spirit, mogwai, Das Racist...

Yes.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

City and Colour huh.. Dallas Green eh. Decent. Mogwai's good.

Skrillex.. :rolleyes: ..Aziz Asari again?

3. Deuce Wayne

Skrillex I feel guilty for liking... but yeah. Legit.

At least there are no Lil Waynes or Eminems this year.

Fitz and the Tantrums is worth seeing also.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dispatch, Flogging Molly aaaaaaaand that's it.

Last year's lineup was better, but there were too many hipster bands included, so I knew I'd end up beating one of them up...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I saw Flogging Molly in Nashville and it was as if several members were playing different songs than the rest of the band. I know a bad stage mix can reek havoc but a professional touring band, especially one with punk stage roots should be able to overcome that easily..
    It was a mess.

6. Deuce Wayne

Some bands just suck live. Then there are the others that you don't like normally- then they blow you away in concert and make you a fan.

Cake was like that for me.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That is a better lineup.. Spectrum Road with Jack Bruce and Vernon Reid looks interesting. I dig Devil Makes Three a lot, but the band I love the most here...
    Mother F'n Bad Brains!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5uQZ6v4xE"]Bad Brains documentary - YouTube[/ame]

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cake is great. Mccrea used to frequent an indie record store where I worked. Nice guy to boot..

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't see how this is a better lineup than any of the past lineups.

I've still never been to Bonnaroo. I don't think it's be worth the $350 I'd have to spend on tickets, gas, and food.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

My friends want to make the trip down again this year (I didn't go with them last time), but I hate RHCP and I can't get into Radiohead no matter how many times I try to force it. Definitely some other bands I'd like to see, but I don't know if there are enough to entice me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar