Bonnaroo??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I actually hated Kendrick Lamar and wondered what all the hype was about for a long time, then I decided to play his album (the studio one, good kid, m.A.A.d City) start to finish. I was really impressed how everything was tied together and all the "storyteller, narrator" hype made sense.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Kendrick Lamar is pretty good, so is Earl Sweatshirt.

Lil Wayne needs to umm not exist anymore.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

sorry Gunny I have some dignity. You won't catch me within 20 miles of this that place.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So is this part of the "acting" plan or just for fun?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Just for fun. Friends have a tent, I was saying how I didn't think I'd like it- so they basically said "come try it. Work a few hrs then go see bands".

Gotta make sure my job and all will allow it to happen, but if so I'll be durr!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like Macklemore, but HATED that song after I heard it for the 3rd time.

7. Deuce Wayne

Yep. By far my least favorite song of his. Every time someone came up to me and was like "hey man, you know Macklemore?... I love that Thrift Shop song" I had visions of mutilating their bodies with a sledge-hammer.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Macklemore is alright. Blew up off thrift shop which is okay but everyone and their mom bumps it and just ruins it. Better lesser known artists out there IMO.

9. Deuce Wayne

Well of course.

But Thrift Shop isn't representative of his usual work.

Wings, OtherSide, Same Love, and a few others are more what he should be liked for. But... the catchy song worked. Got him huge.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wings is the best rap I've heard in a while, but I'll admit I lost interest in rap a long time ago. It became so cookie-cutter.

Once Plies made it on the radio I stopped listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar