boo collins or not

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 24, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It happens everywhere.

2. Yes it does, especially if a player or the WHOLE team deserves it. Fisher needs some better sunglasses too, especially the one's that let him see the game ALL the time.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Hands down, Fish needs to let VY Go do his thing, get his bumps and bruises, and then learn to play with the Big boys as he has proven that he can do.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

My thing is that our team is suppossed to be TRYING to win games. It seems to me that there is a slight problem with that thought. If you indeed are trying to win every game, the thought is the best players on the team would be playing. My hats off to KFC, he has tried, on short notice to do his best. He TRIED. Be it as it may, it is all too evident that he is not the best QB at this time. Vince Young, may or may not be the best (I believe he is), but Jeff Fisher better damn well see if he is next week.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If you break a knee cap ( see Kerrigan ), it's only two years. Just in time to watch us go to the superbowl when you get out.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Or rather, "that being said, Collins sucks." :))

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Frustration is one thing. but, to boo out of spite is another.

8. Hoffa

Again, it happens in every NFL city.
    There are no exit polls to ask the fans what motivated their boos (frustration v spite?)
    but it does, and will, happen.

And should.

9. Hoffa

Hey....

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Doesn't make it right. IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar