Boo to changes to body types in video game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NewsGrabber, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

thats right .... #1 doesn't need to compare with #3 and #2

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you want to get technical it's #2. PS2 is #1 since it is still on the market and being supported.

And although I see what your saying, we both know sales don't determine which is the best.

But the Wii is highly popular with adults and children alike so it's ignorant to discredit it because it has PS2 graphics or whatever.

3. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

meh its the wii. the wii's demographic is kids. everyone knows the real games are on the 360 and PS3

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If the Wii's demographic was only kids, it wouldn't be miles ahead of the 360 and PS3 in terms of sales.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I guess the DS sucks too, huh fanboys ?

6. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Kids and older people signifigantly outnumber the small range that the ps3 and xbox 360 target. It also doesn't hurt that the wii is a lot cheaper than the two. Its like comparing apples to oranges, each group has its own niche.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Wii isn't a lot cheaper then the two. XBox arcade was the cheapest console out for a long time, didn't make a difference.

Older people also do not fit into the 'kid' demographic. The Wii is marketed to all ages, as all consoles are.

8. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Can you honestly say that the 360 and ps3 market towards 40 and up as well as 7 and down?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All consoles are marketed to all ages.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Again- it's good for kids. My son has a Wii and a DS. I can honestly say I haven't played with either since the first try. Except when my son wants help or wants me to play with him.

Just doesn't compare to the better games on the true next gen systems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar