Boo to changes to body types in video game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NewsGrabber, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Wii-Casual Games
    360/PS3- Games that take longer than an hour to beat

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The DS is awesome. The New Mario Bros. is an incredible game

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

i agree, the new mario bros is pretty cool. my daughter has it on the ds. i hope it comes out on the wii.

my daughter has a wii which i dont play much but i gotta say the gaming experience on the wii is a lot different than the 360,ps2,ps3,etc.... where as on the wii most of the games you have to do more than move your thumbs. the wii is more interactive and some people feel better about getting up and moving their body around instead of sitting on their @ss for three hours moving just their thumbs and eyes. i have madden on the wii and you have to move your arm in a throwing motion to pass, lift your arms up to catch, and so on. i think the wii tries to really put you in the game.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The unfortunate thing is people think that by moving a little with the Wii they are getting exercise.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Well on the Wii Sports game such as the tennis game and boxing you are getting excercise. And the Wii fit game with the balance board, you will be worn out after doing that. That is definitely excercise. I would rather my child be up moving around while playing video games opposed to just sitting the entire time. It is a fact that moving your body will burn more calories than just sitting in a chair. So therefore I think you can call it excercise. No it's not a mile run around the neighborhood or swimming laps in the pool but it is a mild excercise.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not enough, that's the point. People are thinking it is enough.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

What!? It's not exercising? It worked for this woman. ;)

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah right.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They did a study on the Wii Fit and came to the conclusion that basically if you just got your lazy arse on a treadmill for 20 minutes you'd burn the calories you will with the wii in weeks. lol

That sonic/mario olympics game is rough though. Arms feel like jelly after a few sprints.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar