Rumor Bouye to either Titans or Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

We can get ready for the bring jalen home thread in 4 years when they can't afford to resign him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I would have liked this guy, but I understand why we didn't outbid the Jaguars on this one.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe there's a 3 way deal coming with Browns, Pats and Jags involving Jimmy G and Bortles?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

This thread is done

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Am I the only one surprised with the amount Bouye got? I thought he'd get closer to $16-$17 million. J-Rob can't outbid an average of $13.5 for a top 3 corner in the league at our biggest position of need?

6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Patrick Peterson, Richard Sherman.....AJ Bouye? The dude had a good year, I mean he started the year as the 4th string, and had a good year. I literally see no Texans fans crying that they lost him. Let Sherman or Peterson walk as a FA and those fan bases would be devastated.

I get that its a position of need, but I dont think you throw 13-17 mil a year to a guy you arent sure is your #1 lockdown corner for the next 5 years. Jags threw all that money on a CB2. Not sure if that was that smart either, but hell have a better chance at not being a bust as a teams #2.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. kenny

kenny Starter

If Butler were available I could see the deal Bouye got going to him reasonably. At the rate Bouye got Butler would likely set the market VERY high. I would really want Jrob to dust off the check book if he became available.

I honestly would rather see a trade for Butler than Cooks. If we are spending a 1st on a trade I would rather it be for a proven CB than a good, fast, WR . CB is a much bigger need IMO.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Are you talking about Butler from the Pats? How good is he really if the Patriots feel like they needed to sign Gilmore?

Or is it because Butler would want too much money to stay a Patriot?

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I stopped calling the Jags scrubs. I still can't forget how they dominated us that game. Completely. If Texans get a QB (Romo) , I certainly would be far from cocky going into this season as a Titan fan . O yea and Marcus coming off injury. Jus saying and Bortles didn't look all that bad, not that game. We better do the right thing this offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar