Boy do they love FishFace up here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well one thing that Fish will give them that they haven't had over the last 5 or so years is consistency. Run, Run, Pass, Punt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was at a party last night and started talking to a Giants fan. He heard I was from Tennessee so he asked me about Jeff Fisher. He was shocked to hear me say I was happy he left the Titans. I also learned some people still think Jeff is coaching the Titans LOL.

3. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

He and Norval Turner should collaborate on that book. They are both experts on that subject.;)

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just on the STL post dispatch forums and one of the posters has this as his signature hahahaahaha [​IMG]

5. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Honestly for a few years I was on the Fisher Band Wagon, but the last few years it just got old, quick. One word - Stale!! Everyone knew his game plan because it never changed. Loved going to the games, loved tailgating, wanted to leave the stadium after the first 3rd down because you knew it was the same old, same old. Kind of like everything else at LP Field - old & stale. At least this year we might actually get to see the replays on the new Jumbotrons. Maybe someone will change the music too.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That mustache is creepy.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

High Five

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar