Brad Hopkins tells Sirius he is Retiring!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KobeChaz, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

As the title states. He did an interview this A.M., he talked about getting his kid ready for a field trip and preparing a sack-lunch. And talked about how that was his life now. He also said he loved the organization. It happened in the first hour of the show, "Opening Drive". It will replay latter today for those with Sirius.

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Thanks for a great career and all you've done for our team Brad! We'll miss you buddy. :thumb:

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

No offers from the Titans? If you don't want to sit on the bench for a cool half mil, let me know, I'll surely do it. I heard those are the best seats during a game. Plus they fly you, free of charge, to all the away games.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He seemed a little said, even though he was speaking about it positively. I'll miss him, but I still don't really want to bring him back, but we might have to, you never know.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

While I was arguing strongly that he should go, he will be missed, and he was a great contribution to the team. Thanks for everything brad.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Brad is one of our good, old schoolers. Gotta give him a hand for all those years of service :applause:

7. danny

danny Guest

Thanks Brad

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If he stays in shape he could always get picked up mid season to a team with an injury. I bet he misses the game after the season starts.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Good ridance, have any of you actually watched him play the last couple of season, not to metion the $$$ he was making.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sure I've watched him play recently, and I'm all for letting Roos take over. But for the long haul, Brad has been pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar