Bradford to enter NFL Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Eddyc85, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qbsbb9

Qbsbb9 Camp Fodder

Well if you haven't been watching bradford did undergo surgery which is why he's going to the NFL, but hey there is another option we could pick up a defensive player first round and take mike vick from the eagles since the contract he signed allows him to leave the eagles after a year, we just need a threat other than CJ. ps. Tebow sucks good college player gonna get wrecked in the NFL, if we take him then the titans are trying to lose games

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If we take anything other than a QB or Eric Berry..i dunno what I'm gonna do, but it won't be pleasant. I'm not really particularly fond of any QB..but surely they can't suck as bad as Collins right? :hmm:

3. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

FYI the Panthers don't have a first round pick. The 49ers have it.

4. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I don't like any of the qb's coming out. Eric Berry would be a great addition to our defense. Kerry is a good backup and we'll find out if we need a qb here momentarily. Question for the VY nonbelievers if he comes out and is successful will it change your mind or do you just want both him and Collins to go away regardless?

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Eric Berry could be better than Troy Polomalu

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

C'mon now...

Again, Eric Berry would be useless for us. He's not good enough in coverage to make up for our 10 second spans of chasing wrs while the QB makes reads.

If we go defense it needs to be D line. Not another good safety that will get lost due to the lack of pressure.

And Eric Berry isn't exactly tearing it up this year, either.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

As Gloat said Berry would be worthless on this defense. If Berry went to Penn State or somewhere none of you would be campaigning for him and you know it. QB is by far the #1 need of this team and it's how every team rebuilds, they start with the QB. IF we go defense then let it be defensive end or d lineman. Anything else is an unacceptable draft pick.

As for VY being successful, I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly I would rather they both go away. Even if VY was successful (which I highly doubt) I'm not sure I trust him. He was successful his rookie year and followed that up with a terrible season so...

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Taylor Mays > Eric Berry...

enough with the Tennessee homers

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Enough with the talk of drafting a safety, it's not going to happen.

10. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I think Suh from Nebraska is the pick. A disruptive DT is what this D is missing. The biggest problem going into this draft is not having a round 2 pick since we dealt it to the Patriots for Cook if Im remembering correctly. If Vince doesnt step up,which Im not counting on, then we need to look at QB too. Tennessee fans dont want to hear it, but Jimmy Clausen is the top QB in the draft if he comes out. While I love Eric Berry, the people that said he would be wasted here are correct. We have playmakers in the secondary, they just cannot cover for 10+ seconds, get a pass rush and the INTs will rise, TDs will go down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar