Bradshaw, Wilson or Bell?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bradshaw is now the man but also have Wilson and Bell. I'm looking at plugging one into the flex spot.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The Giants brought back Brandon Jacobs which does not bode well for Wilson in the short run. Bell is probably a safer pick.

3. Guinness0514

Guinness0514 Starter

I still tend to lean to Wilson...I think he bounces back this week and is the most talented...Well except for his hands...

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd be nervous starting Wilson this week, for a number of reasons. Obviously the big one is how many carries will he even get due to his fumble-itis? And if he does get the bulk of the carries, will they trust him with the goal line carries (I doubt it)? Then there's will Peyton go all Peyton on em and force them to abandon the run anyway?

Way too many question marks for me personally. So if this were my decision I'd be looking at Bradshaw and Bell. With Bradshaw you have a starter who should get the bulk of the carries. With Bell you have a backup who scored almost 20 fantasy points last week and should remain a respectable part of the offense, especially on the goal line.

I think Bell's upside is higher, despite being a backup. So that's who I'd go with. But I really couldn't blame anyone for going Bradshaw. He is the starter.

5. TitanJeff

These are all the things dancing around in my head too.

Richardson ran for only 47 yards against the Fins at home. I'm not convinced Bradshaw is going to have a lot of room to run.

The Cards only gave up 63 to the Rams last week and Bell might not see more than a few snaps.

I'm over-thinking it as usual. :gaah:

6. TitanJeff

Just to follow up, I went with Wilson who gave me 1.7 points.

If I'd gone with Bradshaw, I'd won this week with his 14.40 points. Bell put up 7.20.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I wish I could tout my superior fantasy knowledge and say how you should've listened to me. But I'm the guy who started Luck over Vick this week.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's alright... I started Russell Wilson over Vick which is way worse.

I forgot I even had Vick and I can't pay enough attention to all my leagues. If I had known, I would've made the switch because I knew Wilson wouldn't do much against the Niners.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No hindsight... I would've gone with Bradshaw. I started him in a couple leagues over players who are better than Wilson and Bell.

I think Wilson and Bell are emergency plug ins only - dude to bye weeks or injuries. Bradshaw is much safer.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Bell watch Bush's health and the SF defense is gonna be rough on the colts and now maybe Richardson plays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar