Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Kyle Orton in this system would put up stats similiar to Chad Henne IMO...

2. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

I vote Alex Smith.. Just because we haven't seen much of Quinn. He barely played in Cleveland because Derek Anderson had a fluke season, then never had a chance in Denver because of Orton and Tebow. Tebow was instantly above Quinn on the depth chart because of how expensive he is. I would give him a shot.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The trend for you as a poster is pathetic because you now want to attack me personally. But even worse than that, you really want a version of McNair at the end of his career? Really? McNair retired the next year because he was a loser 3 out of 4 last years and had nothing left. Is that what you want for us? 4 more years of losing. Rating for McNair was in the mid 70's his last 4 years. He was done. Just like Kyle Orton is done. Fully expect Orton to be on the bench in a year like McNair, with numbers like that, losing 12 games, not improving, it's all but over for his career.

4. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I say Quinn, and you point out a lot of good facts why we should give him a chance. At least we can do is bring him and and let him compete for the job....

What happens if we draft a QB and re sign KFC and do get Quinn? Let all of them compete for the starting job?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar