Branden Albert

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Mar 12, 2008.

?

Would you draft him?

Poll closed May 11, 2008.
  1. Yes! The best guard available and a force!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Maybe, if my favorite WR,DE,CB are gone.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Hell No! This is the worst idea ever!

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's likely the Steelers could draft this player just ahead of us, seeing that they lost Faneca and have a hole at OGuard.

I know we just signed Jake Scott. But if, for whatever reason, Albert is still available when we draft, do you consider him?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nope.

we've had A LOT of success finding guys we can develop to play guard and center.

however, if we're talking about o-linemen in the first, i might consider jeff otah(OT from Pitt). i don't think he has the feet to play LT but could play RT and is powerful enough to OG.

but neither would be a smart pick for us, considering our strengths and deficiencies.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It could make our Offensive line the best in the NFL.

I would want him in serious consideration if he is available. I'd still look at WR,CB,DE,DT and see if someone we really liked slipped.

But maybe what would help Vince, Lenwhale, and uh, our receivers, would be a truly dominate offensive line.

Stewart-Scott-Mawae-B.Albert-Roos..........nice.

The Stuart Scott Line.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah since we got Scott we have much more pressing needs.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'd rather have Roy Schuening a couple of rounds later.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Zuttah in the 4th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar