Brandon Barden and Markelle Martin Back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Upright7, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Titans online has Barden, Martin and Mariani on injured reserve today. Are we trying to keep all 3 players or come to an injury settlement with them? I can't find any news on this. I think Mariani will be back, but are these other guys going to get a shot next year?
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I hope not. Martin needs to go find an at-home job that doesn't involve any sort of physical activity.

And we need to stop wasting time on him.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Upright7

Still can't find any info on these two guys. I know that when roster cuts came down on Saturday Mariani was the only player listed on IR and Walter was the only player listed on the PUP list. Does anyone know anything about Barden and Martin being added to IR on Tuesday?
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Hmm sounds like a mistake to me. I believe Martin & Barden were flat out released. Or maybe we have to reach an injury settlement with them
  5. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

They are all waived/injured. Have to reach an injury settlement or keep them on IR
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I have no problem paying those 2 to go away
  7. Upright7

So long as we only pay them for the time it takes to rehab through their injuries. If we're paying their whole salary bring them back next year and see what happens.