Brandon Boykin

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by patitansfan10, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Thoughts on grabbing a guy like Boykin in the second round if he's there. Would be a good NB and return man for us. He has really good speed is a little undersized but has a good build and Georgia even used him on offense so he is obviously a very good athlete and is pretty physical.

Obviously this depends on if we go DL or LB cause I wouldn't think our FO would be ok going LB and CB and not addressing our line but hey if he is the top player on our board who knows.

I think you will see us go DT/CB/LB the first 3 rounds with a wildcard at G and WR so a CB early is very likely.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really like him but his height scares me, I don't know if he'll do well against physical NFL WR's.

3. gran54

gran54 Starter

He's small, but plays well. Wouldn't mind taking him in the 2nd. I hope we go BPA in the 2nd round like last year.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

True. However, he can cover slot receivers.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He is one of my favorite players in the draft. Not sure if he is a "value" in the 2nd, but I wouldn't mind having him on the squad.

6. The Playmaker

If we go CB early I want a tall and physical one (Dre). We already have a slot CB in Verner imo

7. patitansfan10

Really his only drawback. He is pretty much the same size as Cortland.

Side note Lombardi has us taking Bruce Irvin(whaaa?) with our first pick and Casserly has Ingram falling to us. Yes please to Casserly's mock.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Do you think that Dre (or any 1st round cb pick) will unseat our two starting corners. If so, that's one thing. But if the Titans draft a cb in the 1st to play NB, I will be heated.

9. patitansfan10

I think if we take Dre he automatically moves outside and Verner takes over NB which would be ideal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

This is what I'm hoping, we would have a sick CB trio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar