Brandon Carr worth $10M a year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It's funny you ask that because there was a point on the sidelines when Claiborne was the one giving Carr pointers. I thought to myself, "Isn't it ironic that the youngster is the one advising the $10 million man"?

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He's more experienced in getting burned by receivers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

all I know was I lol when a analyst was talking bout how powerful reggie is for stiff arming a guy....and reggie did not get a extra inch the guy just stood there like ok walk outta bounds wimp hhaha

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Cowboys know how to pick'em.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Amazingly the Cowboys didn't lose any ground in the standings because the skins and Eagles both lost.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The cowboys are 4th in the league in scoring offense. Romo has a 101 passing rating. Pretty obvious that the defense is the problem.

Monte Kiffen is obviously done as a DC after the job he did at USC and here with the cowboys. His defenses can't stop anybody.

I was listening to the Dan Patrick show and he said the cowboys don't have the personnel to play that defense but isn't the cover 2 supposed to be the defense where you don't need great corners?

One thing about Brandon Carr's game is that he is horrible in man and 2 coverages. It's like he becomes retarded in knowing he has a safety to help over the top and forgets to cover his guy.A lot of CBs have that problem.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Corner is the loneliest position in pro sports save for kicker. Carr had a bad day against an elite WR and big armed/talented QB. It is what it is. Corner is one of the few positions in football where you can do everything right and still get beat. A great throw/catch combo will beat great coverage every time. Also when you have a bad day like Carr did, everyone forgets about all the good plays you've made considers you a scrub. Such is football.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Carr had a bad day and I am unsure he is worth that contract, and the Cowboys defense is obviously a problem.. But lets just give Calvin his props, dude could be the GOAT WR by the time he is finished.

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Living down here in Cowboy country, all my friends think Carr is useless. Didn't just start with that game. Apparently he gets beat by scrub WR's too. So it only makes sense for Megatron to have one of the best games by a WR in history.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Sometimes there is only so much you can do. Calvin is just better at what he does than Brandon is at what he does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar