Brandon Flowers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Erroneous. I was all over Flowers, as was Mike Mayock, so don't pretend you have talent.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Which is exactly why we SHOULD beat the Chiefs this year. Locker should, at the least, be healthy week 1. Lol

We should've beaten them last year too... If it weren't for Reynaud's ******* and Fitz's late picks we would have.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yay:

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's why I put a lol next to it... because it's that sad.

We should do a sports book bet on how many starts Locker makes in a row.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yea, we should have beat them last year. It's going to be difficult for them to game plan week 1 considering we have an all new staff and lots of changes. I think we win week 1. We'd better, my buddy is a Chiefs fan, had to deal with it last year lol.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If Locker was healthy when we played them last year we would have beat them. It all rides on Jake, like it always does...

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Brandon Flowers will go to a SB contending team, even if it's just an one year deal.

You guys know the rich get richer in this league.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar