Brandon Jones Out 2-3 Weeks For Knee Surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Bad to worse

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like Roydell more but this is another setback in his career. Could be very bad for his explosion and speed. 2 surgeries on your knees is hard to fully recover from but Gore did it.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ouch. Bad, bad news...

Link?

4. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Maybe they can put some sticky tape in his finger tips while under the knife.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Well, this could be of those bad news/good news things. Roydell, Moulds and Gage seemed to step it up a bit with BJ out. If those guys can get into a groove it will help out in the long run.

7. DJB

DJB Starter

Why couldn't the Titans trade for Chris Chambers. Is B Jones turning into Tyrone Calico junior or something? Where the heck is Paul Williams? Does anyone else get nervous when Chris Davis catches a pass? Anyone know Freddie Mitchells phone #? Biren Ealy gonna get called up?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Biren Ealy looked better than anyone in preseason and camp, but since he doesn't have a reputation, Fisher wont take a chance on him.

9. DirtyDime10

DirtyDime10 Guest

IMO, B. Jones shouldnt even be out number one. Gage, Moulds, and Roydell have showed much more promise. Gage is a stud, and i'm not too sure why we don't get him involved much unless B. Jones is hurt. He's around 6'5 and could be that red zone scoring threat we've been looking for. Davis has the speed to stretch the field, but i have to admit, i also get a little nervous when hes running with the ball. Paul Williams did some great things in college, and i would at least like to see him active for a game to get a few reps in game so we can see what he can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar