Brandon Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was fast on the TD catch. Surprised me when I saw it on Sportscenter.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the only thing that bother me was on all four of his catches he didnt get(i didnt mind so much on the td run :)) ). i mean, i dont want the guy to get killed or anything, but he needs to get used to the contact again.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Always a negative. The guy just came off a major injury and played above and beyond expectations. Of course, he has some more improving to do but for having an ACL tear lass than a year ago he looked unbelievable!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im not ragging on the guy. im just saying, he's at his best when he goes over the middle because he has a big body(anquan boldin like) and can break some tackles. but he needs to get used to the contact and know he can take those type of hits.

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Yeah, I see what your saying... Though, he did go acroos the middle yesterday. It's easy to worry about those guys when they come off that kind of injury and it's good to see he's on the right track.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He surely doesn't look any slower. He was going against backups, but my eyes told me "that guy's truckin!".

Maybe he comes back just as fast....or with a lot of work, faster? Hey, we gotta have hope somewhere :ha:

7. Lovin that TD

Attached Files:

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Oh yeah, I just have to learn to say as much crap as you :)

Maybe a "crap-generator" would be an interesting tool.

Anyway, it's impressive he's back so soon and apparently at full speed. He's gonna be a great slot and eventually go-to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar