Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brandon Lloyd anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    But why risk it on a team that is pretty solid at the position now? If we were desperate for a WR then fine, but we aren't.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Ok so I just reviewed Floyd as a pro, and in his 10 season playing in the league, he's been traded 3 times, and cut 4 times. He's played for 6 different teams in 10 years, thats kind of alarming.

Multiple coaching staffs have claimed he has piss poor work ethic, but it seems these opinions of him all come after an injury...

So does this guy get hurt, and then get down on himself? Seems that way, Vince Young 2.0? No thanks.
    Titan43, Ensconatus and afcsouthdom high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,367
    #1 with Wash you know what you got...a good reliable WR. Lloyd on the other hand ...too many Question marks. Plus Wash is a great team player and leader.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Hey check this out, in digging up his life story I found this

4. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    I haven't heard any specific issues. Just that he's kind of got a screw loose and is not a very good locker room presence.

To answer the OP, no I don't see any reason we should bring him in. We're pretty stacked at WR as it is. And with literally the entire coaching staff's jobs on the line this season, I can't see them bringing in a guy who could be a potential distraction. Of course we did sign Bernard Pollard. But considering that safety was arguably our weakest position on the entire roster I think that decision was a little bit different.
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $6,350
    Wright
    Hunter
    Britt
    Washington
    Williams
    Walter
    Mariani
    Preston

Just how many WRs do you think the Titan are going to carry this season? The WR depth chart is already too full. Cutting Washington wouldn't solve anything because there's already not enough playing time to go around for the young guys.

No chance the Titans bring in another WR. They need to cut one (or two).
    Fairweather Fan and Ensconatus high five this.
  6. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    Two will need to be cut. No chance we carry 7 WRs into the season.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Teams are always looking to upgrade, if Floyd is an upgrade then we better be looking at him. Not saying he is at this point, but its worth discussing.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  8. GL2814 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $544
    I read an article awhile ago that said he was Bi-polar and doesn't take medication for it.
  9. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,069
    Lloyd and Washington are a wash so why make the change?

Something wrong with Lloyd. No team wants to keep him and nobody wants to sign him. Based on his production he should be making $6M a year.

The pats lost Welcher and should have been desperate to keep Lloyd around but they tossed him. Why?