Brandon Marshall to the Dolphins for two 2nds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As long as he doesn't become a malcontent, he'll be happy. Besides all the traffic, how can you complain about Miami life? He does like getting 20 passes his way, not so sure he'll see the same opportunities as a Dolphin so he'll need to make the most of the 10-12 he does see.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Dang......ESPN reporting he signed a 4yr/$47.5m contract extension. $29m guaranteed. That's more than Larry Fitzgerald.

Marshall should be a happy camper now.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's worth every penny.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sure glad the Titans didn't need a good WR :rolleyes:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We sure weren't spending that kind of money on one. Not when we've got Washington under a big contract and will have to eventually pay up big for Britt.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I had some typos - my bad - I fixed it.

Basically I think the Broncos could of gotten more.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Dolphins are not set up to use the talent of Marshall they are not a pass first team. He will have his moments but he wont be nothing like lets say Manning and Wayne.

This is gonna be like TO and the Bills unless the Phins change their style of offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

Look what Marshall did with the 5 yard max pass Broncos. All he needs to do is catch the ball and then the rest he can do himself. He's a play maker, before and after the catch.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

like i said he will have his moments. his best games are behind him.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if anything, this gives marshall more opportunity for the big play. the dolphins face a lot of man coverage because they run the ball effectively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar