Brandt thinks Jones can be an impact player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Imposing body for a de.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Hadn't heard of him before the draft, but now I'm kind of excited to see him play.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I did like him before the drafts. Seemed like a solid and safe player if we could get into the third. Getting him in the fourth is pretty good. The Titans have had a knack for finding contributors in the fourth round. Let's hope Jones continues that tradition.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Was SO happy when we drafted this guy.. His tape jumped out at me. Was one of my favorite day 2/3 prospects heading into the draft.

5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

He was a steal when you consider where we picked. Yes he sucked, but by definition I think I would have to consider him to have been a solid pick. Better than Paul Williams anyhow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nothing about him impresses me... Big arm maybe? That seems to be the only positive thing about his game.

I would have to really watch more Pitt games since I have heard their supporting cast was just awful... maybe that's why he was overlooked, but I really don't expect him to do much.

Before the draft I was crossing my fingers that the Texans would get Savage or McCarron because I think they'll both suck.

As I've said... We need to thank the Vikings a million times over (even though they did take both of the players I wanted us to take) for preventing the Texans from taking Teddy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

If he can be a mid season starter out of the 4th I'd be pumped. Huge value there.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Tom Savage has a big arm with little accuracy (doesn't know when to "take something off" the ball).. Also stares down his receiving target for like 4 seconds.

He'll never do anything in this league.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not crazy about our 4th rd picks and have said so before. I think they are both just backup guys. If this guy starts it will be bad for us because it means we either have had several injuries up front or some guys have failed.He's a 330 lb body as far as i'm concerned and i can't get excited about him. We need Hill to play up to his paycheck and we know Woods can be a solid rotartion guy up front. Why would he play ahead of those guys?

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We are going to see a rotation on our defensive front and Jones will be in on that rotation.

Hill better stay healthy in camp and clearly play better than he did last yr or he won't be on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar