Brawlhalla

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VondyP, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Brawlhalla on Steam

I'm not sure how many here are PC gamers, but if you are, this is a game you have to put in your collection. Simply, it's Super Smash Brothers for PC. But, it's also a free-to-play. You start out with around six characters and gain experience for each one by using them. You eventually level up and unlock different colors, stances, and weapons. You also gain some type of gold currency when you play that you can spend on other unlockable characters.

The game is technically in beta, but it actually runs really well and the gameplay is great. It's a very fast-paced game and matchmaking takes almost no time at all online. There are some times where the game crashes. Not sure if this is a problem within the game or if it is an internet problem on my end because the game just goes a menu with nothing on it and has no back button or anything. Either way, happens very rarely, I'd say one in every 20 games max.

Because it is a free-to-play there are microtransactions inside the game that allow you to unlock everything, also there are some characters that are purchasable only. However, purchasing these things doesn't give you an advantage over anyone in-game.

If you have a PC and want to play, add me on Steam: VondyP

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

I might check it out if i have time been playing a lot of OverWatch.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'll add you the next time I'm on Counter Strike or War Thunder. SteamID: [NG] The Red Scare

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sounds like the stuff my son goes on and on about

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar