Braylon Edwards?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Nate has a good year but he is better than Brandon Lloyd reggie wayne and Braylon Edwards? I want some of the Blue cool-aide your drinking

2. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

Nate Washington stats- 70receptions 931yds 6TD
    Reggie Wayne stats- 67receptions 877yds 4TD
    Brandon Lloyd stats- 64receptions 866yds 6TD
    Braylon Edwards stats-15receptions 151yds 0TD

Nate Washington is statistically better than all of them and is the youngest. Reggie Wayne is 33 and starting his decline. Lloyd had a big dropoff from last year and will be 31 when next season starts. Braylon Edwards had a really bad injury before season and he has never been anything special IMO. his time with the jets was good but he is a bonehead and not the greatest individual in the Lockeroom from what i hear

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm a big BLloyd fan, but I'd put Nate up against those guys any day.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's really against everything a good team stands for to come in and try to replace an already proven leader... You have to look at stuff outside of "production" and talent when replacing players. Besides Nate has held up on his end, and he's signed thru 2015. We arnt gonna just take a great big **** on him

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You wanted him before the 49ers got him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar