Break down of Playoff outcomes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

glad to see PKs chart referenced.

I've printed a copy for Sunday. Expecting cloudy skies in my mind that day. :beer:

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Honestly, I think the most likely scenario that gets is in will be a win over houston, dolphins over jets, ravens over bengals, broncos over chiefs and raiders over chargers.

I don't see the chargers beating oakland or denver losing to kc. As long as we get in, I don't care who beats who but if we don't beat houston it won't matter anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And if Baltimore doesn't beat Cinci it won't matter anyway.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel the exact opposite. Kyle Orton is good at everything except winning. I have zero faith in the Chiefs beating Denver for us.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm having flashbacks to 2006 :scared:

Freaking Vince/Jeff, they literally set us back 5 years. Cause look, here we are again 1 game and tons of stuff we're all praying for to happen.

6. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

This is the scenario I COULD see happening

Mia Bal Den Oak all win.....and we win....and we're in

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I sit back and imagine sometimes if we had picked someone besides Vince if things might've ended different.I could be wrong but in 2008 when we 13-3 with that great defense i think if we would've had Cutler or someone different running the offense we might've made it to the big one.Its like we had the whole team playing good but if you don't have a quarterback in this league you won't make it far.QB was definitely the weak spot on our team for many years after Mcnair left.Even if Mcnair could've played with his us three or four more years it would've been awesome to see him win it all with us in 2008 and retire.What might've happened if we decided to pay Mcnair that huge contract and keep him on board.

8. Big Time Titan

Man you're not kidding. I honestly believe that we would have won it all with an aging Steve in 2008 if not sooner. Had we kept Steve and Vince I think that things would have been much smoother. Steve would have taught Vince how to be humble and instilled a strong work ethic into him.

9. Big Time Titan

I just read on PFT that Reggie Bush will be out for the Dolphins against the Jets. I think this helps us out.

So we win, Jets win, Ravens win and it I think things fall our way in the raiders and broncos game. Man I hope we get in.

Titans vs Texans in the wild card game will be EPIC!!!!!!

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Or what if we went for someone besides Collins?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar