Breakdown by position of who made the team...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigHerm, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

No way, Vickerson was beastly first couple of preseason games. Where was Jacob Ford?

rofl you might be on to something :lol:

2. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Vickerson is what 5th on the depth chart, might be ahead of marks?

Brown
    Jones
    Haye
    Marks
    Vickerson

whereas Ford is a situational pass rusher and he is coming off a very nice year last year with 7 sacks.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Vickerson is freaking huge and just looks flat out scary. If nothing else he would scare the :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: out of the Olinemen, that makes him worth keeping over some rookie

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Vickerson is ahead of Marks. But the way we rotate DTs, he's in line to play 20+ snaps per game. Not to mention, Jason Jones missed all of the preseason with a foot injury, we're pretty thin on the DLine and Vickerson is the biggest of the bunch. He's a lock to stick around.

5. Jazzy Titan

jones played against the packers. I just didnt see vickerson play a whole lot in the preseason and when he did i kept hearing his number called for penalties.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

ramsey is now #11

7. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

CB CB CB did I say CB?

There has to be something in play here, there's no way we go into the first game with this as our CB situation.

8. Jazzy Titan

Maybe they feel mouton is good enough to go if so its

Finnegan
    Harper
    Fuller
    Mouton
    Williams
    Mccourty

I can see the titans sticking with that. Not saying its wise but if mouton is healthy enough im ok with it, not alot of upgrades out there anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

I hope not man, i know Vinny Fuller has played some nickel but if either Safety goes down we're screwed then.

We have two stud cornerbacks, one of which doesnt have many years left in the tank. They must REALLY trust Mccourty and Mouton or they will pick someone else up.

I wish they couldve kept Eric King or Chris Carr, at least those guys had experience in the system and were serviceable nickel guys.

10. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Naw, it's because JF gets a kick back for having someone from THE Ohio State Pee Wee Football team (watch the game Sat, to see what we mean)! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar