Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 15, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    80% LoL -
    I'd say it's more like 72.53 %

To be fair, friends your age probably make up less than 15% of Seinfeld fandom. 77% of the other 85% know.
    And 66.4% of people who know who Bryan Cranston is by name also know he was a popular character on Seinfeld..
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    Seinfeld will always be the greatest sitcom of all time. I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't watched much of it.

I own all seasons and from time to time, I'll start from season 1 and re-watch them all over the course of several months. I'm on season 4 now just waiting for Cranston to pop in. I know its soon.

I've probably seen every episode 3-4 times. Back in grade school I would come home and watch them almost everyday on TBS and Fox. I probably saw some of the final two seasons when I was much younger, but I probably started watching them regularly when I was 11.

It's even better after watching all of Curb Your Enthusiasm, realizing how many scenes/situations were taken from Seinfeld and put into Curb.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,590
    Ah I see.

I never got that much into Seinfeld
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    I feel sorry for you then!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    threw great parties and didnt invite Jerry
    had adult magazines in the waiting room
    and memory tells me he was a regiver
    RavensShallBurn and Tennessy XO high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    Seinfeld strikes a chord with some folks but it's a bit New Yawky for my taste.. Plus his parents Del Boca Vista home was a bit too close for comfort for me as I lived in SoFlo during Seinfeld's run.
    The first four seasons of Sanford and Son can't be beat in my book for sitcom material. It probably doesn't resonate with today's kids as much because it has to do with the 70's, but nothin tops Aunt Esther, Fred and Grady...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    Cranston is definitely noted amongst Seinfeld fans. I watched very little Malcolm/Middle during it's run but I catch it occasionally now on IFC after The 3 Stooges and Cranston is the star of the show hands down (as well as Dewey lol)..
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    Malcolm in the Middle was horrible from the bits I saw. It seemed to be more appealing to younger kids.

I'm glad Cranston is getting more roles in film now - even though that Total Recall remake looks like poo.

He's proven to be an awesome actor.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    I just crapped my pants.

I can't wait a year!!!!
  6. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    I knowwww. My jaw dropped and stayed like that for like 3 mins after it went off lol. Can't wait to see how it ends.