Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SG keeps them out of legal issues. He earns every $

greatest TV lawyer ever
    Better call Saul! I miss being able too post pics

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The show is definitely getting darker and darker by the week. i can only imagine the stuff they are going to pull when we get close to the finale. On another note Skyler needs to tone down this uberbitch mode that she's stuck in as its getting kind of annoying. She spends half the episode silent with a blank stare/stinkeye and the other half bitching at walt for something or another.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sal used to get a cut for putting Walt and Gus together. But what is he doing now? None of what they are doing now was his idea.

Walt accepted his advice for laundering money but didn't buy either of the businesses Sal suggested.

Nothing wrong with having him on retainer but he shouldn't be a regular partner and automatically get a cut of the business.

I agree Sal makes the show better but right now he is just a lawyer.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Poor Walt, he's got great money coming in, no Gus, no feds for now anyway and no worry about getting whacked. And now Skyler starts acting like a moron.

She actually wants the kids out of the house! Come on what a retard!

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Last night's was a good episode - Skylar's answer to Walt's "question" sent a chill down the spine..
    The kind of moment that makes this a great show..

And it ain't Sal, it's Sol.. but in the end"its' all good, man"

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Actually it's neither. It's Saul.

And he does still get a cut. It was something like $18,000 - either total or from each pile. I'm not sure what exactly he does now other than when he showed them potential cooking spots.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL Saul too..
    "sal" just doesn't work in the joke

8. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

OK! I just finished up season 4 on Netflix! Love this show! Will get caught up totally this coming week! Breaking Bad rocks!!!

9. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

I'm now up to date! Will be interesting to see how dark Walt will get when the series ends. Watching Breaking Bad helps one understand how one can go from "rookie" to "ruthless" in the illegal drug trade. Very well written and directed series!

10. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

Tonight episode about the train robbery was brilliant and intense. I felt sorry for the kid on the motorcycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar