Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

I'm thinking that Jesse gets scared about what happened to Mike and is pulled back in. I agree that the last three episodes have been great!
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah Jesse will be back in somehow. That's the way it will always be Walt and Jesse as a team.

Mike was not going to retire rich and comfortable he killed a lot of people and was going to kill Walt at one time. No way he exits the show in a peaceful way.

Seeing Walt and Mike in that last scene made me think of Harmonica and Cheyenne in Once upon a time in the west. Cheyenne just wanted to be left alone to die.

Mike knew that Walt did exactly what Mike would have done of the situation was reversed. Remember Mike's no half measures story from season 3 i think?
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hard to believe that Jerry's dentist, Tim Watley, in Seinfeld would end up becoming a druglord, meth-cooking murderer. lol

I bet not many people realize or remember that he had that role on Seinfeld.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I just don't see how Mike can be killed off with 9 episodes to go? He is a strong character in the show
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

I think anyone that watched Seinfeld or Malcolm in the Middle knows all about Bryan Cranston..
  6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Bryan Cranston was in Seinfeld?
  7. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Loved the pass few episodes. Most shows start to die down and lose viewers after 5 seasons, but breaking bad has had its best season yet. Really gonna suck waiting a whole year for more episodes, but atleast its football season :beerbang:
  8. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

The dentist who became a Jew so he could tell Jewish jokes.
  9. RavensShallBurn

I disagree... I would say at least 80% of Seinfeld/Breaking Bad watchers haven't made the connection.

Malcolm in the Middle, on the other hand... Different. He was a main character.

And CoryMiller just proved my point. I have friends who are fans of both shows. None of them knew.
  10. RavensShallBurn

Season 3 and 4 are better... So far. That can easily change because we're not even through half the season yet. Next year's will still be considered season 5 as far as I know.