Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

My crazy prediction:

Walt goes back to the cabin to get his money and starts putting into motion the plan to get the machine gun and go tony montana. He draws up an elaborate plan to get his life's work/money back from Todd's family which involves shooting the place up. Lydia is there, she dies, Todd gets angry. WW finds Jesse is still alive and they may or may not make amends before Jesse kills himself. Todd or his uncle get away and in an attempt at revenge for killing the other go to find Skylar/Junior/Holly and off them. Walt, Todd/Uncle, Skylar, Junior, Holly all end up in some location with lives hanging in the balance. I think Todd/Uncle will obviously die, Skylar will die, Junior will die. Walt cries for a little and picks up a pistol and tries to kill himself, but no bullets. He can't kill himself, would be no justice. Walt picks up holly who is now traumatized by all the gunfire and starts to cradle her when Marie makes an appearance. Marie shoots Walt in the head and takes Holly and leaves. Screen goes black. Comes back to some type of banquet or reception with the dude from Grey Matter and his wife gretchen celebrating something anti-drug related as a result of the 28 million dollar grant they made. My ultra crazy prediction is that Grey Matter dude was some type of legal guardian for Holly and now has custody of her. Grey Matter dude is making speech etc when he starts to collapse/choke/die from the ricin Walt somehow got in him a few days prior. His wife dies too. Now Holly, the only character who is completely innocent after all this, is left with entire Grey Matter empire as inheritance which was rightfully Walt's in first place and $80-90 million of drug money that saul/vacuum dissapea guy/someone will give to her when shes 21. Screen fades away on a picture of the White family or something symbolic like that. /series

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was under the impression that death by ricin is sudden and not painful... and mostly untraceable. No?

He's not going to kill Elliot. He hasn't killed innocent people. The guy is a douche, not a criminal or a threat to his family. [SPOILER/]

3. RavensShallBurn

Yea... So literally everyone including Skyler, Junior, and Jesse dies? Lol no. Those three will live. Marie kills Walt? Elliot and Gretchen die? Lol so by your count at least 20 people are dying in the finale?

That's an insane prediction and if it's right, the finale would suck and make for a terrible ending to the show. Todd and his family are obviously dead. Lydia probably too. The rest, no... That's too crazy. Idk how you thought all that up, but that is awful. It would ruin everything the show has built over the last five years... to just end in some sloppy bloodbath in which every single character from the show, innocent or not, dies.

Perhaps I overlooked somewhere in your post where you were just joking because that is comically bad. [SPOILER/]

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Two words for an alternate for Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So basically,

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm glad this show has never won any awards because it's really bad and I would frown upon the academy.

Let's just watch Scarface instead

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

ikr it's literally the worst

where is The Real Housewives thread?

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

KIM AND COURTNEY TAKE MIAMI

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow you weren't lying.

10. RavensShallBurn

Yea... it pretty much wins the most awards every year, so there goes that idea.

Heisenberg > Tony Montana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar