Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

When has he once killed an innocent?

You could argue the witnesses, but they weren't innocent... they were all involved in Gus's empire.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

WW made a gatling gun for the trunk of his car so I have no problem thinking he could make a pack of sugar with the poison in it. I never saw her sit at that table in any previous shows though she met with WW weekly so it could have been "their table".
    I can't remember the final show of a big series being as good as this one was.

I just heard they're making another series based on Saul's character.

3. RavensShallBurn

She literally met with Todd there during last week's episode... how Walt would know that, I don't know since he was in New Hampshire.

And yea, "Better Call Saul" - it will be a prequel to BB, which makes it an okay idea, I guess.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought they were sitting back-to-back... maybe that was an earlier show.

"Better Call Saul" could be good if they can come up with a lot of solid characters. If it becomes some kind of investigation/courtroom show, it'll bite hard.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

They were sitting back to back, but Lydia was at the same table then as she was last night.

Still doesn't exactly answer the question you brought up, but she had been there before.

I have faith in Vince Gilligan to make it work. It will be all new characters since it's a prequel, so that should be interesting.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

One could make the argument that the plane crash was WWs fault. And of course the dirt bike kid.

Granted WW was reluctant too dirty his own hands, but he definatly had no problem putting the action in motion and sitting back and letting it happen.

reguardless I dont really think WW put that Stevia Crap at every table, but Im just saying if he needed too I think he would.

7. RavensShallBurn

Eh... Idk if I would put the plane crash on him. Jane died because she was a junkie, and her dad shouldn't have gone back to work so soon. It was Jane and her dad's fault more so than Walt's. Sure, Walt was crazy not turning her over and just watching her die, and that was the first time we saw just how bad he could be.

Did Walt ever make the connection that the dude he met in the bar and talked with just before Jane died was her dad (after he was on the news for causing the plane crash)?

Walt did not want that kid killed. That was all Todd.

Walt never approved of killing an innocent. It was messed up when he ordered the hit on Jesse and even wanted to follow through in the desert right in front of him, but even Jesse is far from innocent. Although I've always considered Jesse to be the kindest in the show. Just a good kid in a bad situation, and I definitely wanted him to live.

But anyways, my point is that I don't think Walt could kill an innocent person. I thought for a minute he might be going to kill Elliot and Gretchen when he got their address. I would hardly consider them innocent too since they basically profited off of Walt's works and didn't even have the balls to give him credit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

A truly beautiful ending to an impeccable show. Perfect Breaking Bad.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I legit got shivers when Walt dove on top of Jesse before unloading the machine gun. Best TV Duo of all time.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Perfect finale, redemption, revenge, acceptance, closure and two moments for the fans:

by finally killing Lydia and Todd. If I had to nitpick, I wish Jesse maybe would have gotten an epilogue since he was just as important as WW throughout the show, maybe they'll release like a short 10 minute online episode that shows what happens to Jesse later down the road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar