Rumor Brees going to Tampa for 1st overall pick?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

whats $20mil to a guy who has already made that?

whats $20mil to a guy who would go to a team with no weapons, no line, and no defense?

We saw 3 players retire just this week, and none were 36 years old.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

BS crybaby. I watched a considerable amount of the Saints games. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't however. Aren't you one of those "the nfl sucks now" type of guys?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Brees isn't the answer for us because we have way too many holes to be a contender even with a QB who can win us ball games, which Brees can do. However, for the Bucs, their roster has a lot more talent on both sides of the ball, a great WR corps, and ATV. I think he would put the Bucs in the playoffs, but for us he would change our 2-14 to 7-9.

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no he wasn't, he played poorly.

I see value if I am Arizona, or another solid team with no QB. Not a terrible team with no QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

here you go with your name calling garbage, you are completly incapable of having a discussion.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Carson Palmer is in AZ

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^ and this contributed to any type of discussion at all? Or how about a post that only states "you are just talking out your ass".. you think that qualified for discussion?

You are just still butthurt over me for whatever reason.

Brees is a stud. Last year was a down year (a down year that would shatter Titans records for a starter) but to act like his career is suddenly over is ridiculous.

I agree with the guy above, he would probably only take us from 2-14 to 7-9 but that is a giant leap. If we still made a move or two and shifted the rest of our draft to focus heavy offense, we maybe able to compete with the amount of points we would score. Delanie Walker and Kendall Wright would be pro-bowlers.

These criticisms are LESS warranted than when people didn't want Manning because of his neck injury.... and we see how that turned out... (yeah yeah no Superbowl win but I would take the Superbowl and playoff losses vs 2-14).

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, but Carson Palmer.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

@Scarecrow Wouldn't you agree that the Bucs are only a QB away from contending for playoffs?

I look at that roster and I see some real great potential, I think put Brees on that team and they run away with the NFC South and win a wild card game.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

?

really?

get ****ed, I really don't care. You are the only person here incapable of putting out anything reasonable and resorting to insults when it doesn't go your way.

Straight blight on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar