Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Brees signs with Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    So you are saying that the FO needs to do is solve our cornerback problems... those guys played extremely well for a couple of rookies. they will improve immensly from their first to second seasons. i dont think they need to do anything with them. maybe pick up a solid nickle but woolfolk is allright there.

sounds like we are making a run actually. mawae is older tha dirt and the only way we would sign him is if we wanted to win now.
  2. CanadaTitan Guest

well we need improved play from our safetys corners other than that the offence looks really good, perhaps a fb would be a nice additon and our kicker better start hitting xps. I mean look at our offence now

Mcnair
    Brown/Henry
    Flemming
    Troupe
    Kinney
    Mawae
    Olson
    Piller
    Roos
    Bell

Then on d
    Vandenbosh
    Starks
    Haynesworth
    Laboy
    Thornton
    Sirmon
    Bulluck
    Thompson
    Fuller
    Hill
    Jones

Bironas
    Hentrich

If bironas improves more, we sign hope and greisen we could be looking at a wildcard team
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    FO is trying to win games next year. Fish's contract is coming up (not sure about Reese's) and less than .500 for 3 years in a row won't get any major pay raise. I'm sure some of this is a factor.
  4. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    That will throw the draft for a loop
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    We had quite a bit of experience on offense before signing Mawae. That experience didn't equal production last season. I think these offensive signings address need more than experience. The Titans needed a WR who could get separation and someone who could get a push in the middle in the running game.

Defensively, speed was a key concern. If the Titans can find a solid safety and a vet CB, they can push for a playoff spot in '06 if the young guys show the improvements they should.
  5. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $113
    Everyone is saying Mawae is older than dirt but maybe he is of the same mold as Mr. Bruce Matthews. If so he has about 8 more seasons left. Crap if Bruce would come back i'd sign him today.
  6. NoDak Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It sounds like everybody on TV is thinking the Jets will make a big push to aquire the 2nd pick and take Leinart ahead of us, what could we do to alter their plans? We don't have a 2nd do we?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.