Brett Farve... A "Creepy Douche?"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can only see John Madden breaking down this entire thing.

"Well you see you take your pants off. Boom! Now this guy is going to spring up. It may take a second so patience is key. Then POW snap the picture and that's what we call a cok-pic! Ya know Brett Favre takes one of the best pics I've seen. heh! Boom! cok-pics."

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How is a chick gonna call a guy a creepy douche then rush to his defense? Does it really work like that?

3. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

I'd be willing to bet that this girl can't keep cok-pics out of her phone's inbox.

Same for the girl in the FSOOSU shirt...whatever that means.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

:ha:

She's just asking for the cok shots wearing that FSOOSU shirt.

FS(.)(.)SU to be more accurate. lol

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's the best stat we have to measure effectiveness.

You are right thought average QBs today can put up a 90 rating when it was almost impossible 30 years ago.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

She doesn't even care about these alleged pics and texts. It's some journalist trying to drag it out of her, and make a breaking story. The Commissioner doesn't seem to care. It's Brett Favre people. It'd be like Michael Jordan getting bad publicity. And trust me, Mike was no angel. My father's girl friend was Scottie Pippen's agent so I know for a fact Mike was an awesome guy, but not always a role model. Same for Favre. This will somehow disappear.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Can your contact put me in contact with scottie? I have a Jet i'd like to sell him.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No sorry, I've advised him not to buy anymore stupid things. That also means that water front in Utah you have, you can keep it.

9. Deuce Wayne

MJ always admitted he wasn't a good guy and explained the 'temptation' athletes have to go through and the toll it takes when tons of beautiful women want your jordan-juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar