Brett Favre finally retiring after 17 seasons in NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ShamH85, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

If true does this mean the Lambeau Bikini Babes will be flying at half mast, I hope so.:grrhee:

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Packers were finally on the rise but now it's back down. Will it be Rodgers or a new QB next season?

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Didn't he make an announcement the first time and came back?

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's hinted at retirement in the past, but this is the most concrete evidence there's ever been. It really looks like he's done. It's tough for him to go out on an interception that cost his team a chance to go to the Super Bowl, but he really did have a great season overall.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Gonna miss him... he was a true football player - not a lot of guys out there like that.

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Green Bay Packers Brett Favre has decided to retire after 17 seasons. ...more

[​IMG]

9. I wonder if trading Corey Williams had anything to do with it. If I'm Favre, and I see them trading one of their top defensive players just to get a draft pick, I'd really question the team's desire to win now.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I was almost feeling bad for Aaron Rodgers. Nothing against Favre, but if you are top rated qb, I believe a team should only draft you if they plan to work you in within 2.5 years, or at least trade you to a team who willing to work you in. While there are no guarantees in the NFL, I believe this should be one of them, as some positions are less about the money, and more about opportunity, and QB is one of them. Now we will see what Aaron Rogers has to offer. Should be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar