Brice McCain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stewartymc, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Oh no doubt. I just meant that it says a lot about a guy if LeBeau endorses you. Count me in!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Do you read your own posts? You hated MCain because he is only 5'9, then you wanted cut Wilson who is 6'1.

Now you like McCain because it dawned on you our D-coordinator likes him? You didn't figure that out from the beginning? They are not signing guys who he hates.

Basically that sets us up at CB. McCourty and Cox starting and this new guy at NB. So much for using the number one pick on a CB.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This guy ran a 6.72 cone. Perfect for covering in the slot. His experience is a big plus.

Look for us to draft another CB in rd 3 or 4 for depth and we are ready.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The average NFL starter makes $4mil a year so this signing for a nickle back at $2 mil/year is appropriate. Definitely an upgrade over CS and BWW. Robinson has a good eye for talent and McCain played for Lebeau for three years so I like the move if they do.

We still could add another CB in FA or the draft. You have to have 4 good players these days... and BWW is not one.

5. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Robinson is looking at Ramsey as a saftey, still a good chance of drafting him #1, hopefully.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Rather had pacman

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is he? Hadn't heard that

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't think we're going to draft Ramsey unless we trade back, but to think that Brice ****ing McCain has any impact on whether or not we favor Ramsey is absurd. This signing has absolutely not impact on the draft. None whatsoever.

Ramsey can also play at FS where we have a vacancy.

I still think JMac should be moved to FS. He'd probably be pretty solid there just like his brother. I know everyone keeps saying it's not going to happen, but I wouldn't put it past Robinson who obviously knows DMac very well.

9. Prideful

Prideful Starter

what are you talking about Riggs did ok for his first year.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No he was bad most of the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar