Brice McCain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stewartymc, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

If you think signing a depth player has anything to do with the #1 pick, you're clueless.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well he's already shown that to be true thinking just because Cox costs $5M that he's an automatic starter for us next season.

At times Cox sucked big time in 2015, IDK who could argue otherwise.. Cox is good enough to be allowed back to compete for a spot, nothing should be handed to him solely based on his contract.

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

hes a CB... Theres no way any team would consider a FS at #1 overall.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

Not only was Cox only average, but McCourty couldn't stay healthy. He's only going to get older. Talking a CB at #1 isn't common, but neither is a player such as Ramsey. If they don't fix the secondary this draft, it's only going to get worse, and keep costing it's games. We've gone offensive heavy in drafts a lot recently, time to load up on defense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

I dont think we need to load up on defense, just get CB situated and get another ILB.

NT seems like another area of need but Al Woods is sufficient.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

Isn't he a FA though? I'd take a hard look at Knighton. I agree on getting some lb help. Next week I think we'll have a better idea after seeing how Robinson starts FA.

7. JCBRAVE

Yea Im really ready for FA to begin, all this draft talk is senseless til we see what Robinson can do in FA

thank god its finally march tho

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

Agreed, next week I think we'll have a much better idea of how the draft will shake out. FA opens on the ninth right?

That's going to be an unproductive work day lol.

9. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Yeah but that was with Websters lame ass picking.

10. CalgaryTitansFan

I agree, still want to see defense early, at least the first pick. I'd like to see them gfind a day one starter at 33 as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar