Bring in Brad Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Vikes are almost certain to cut Johnson. Would he be a better backup and mentor than Collins?

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I've always liked Brad, it was a shame how things fell apart for him last year after an admirable performance the season prior. I like the idea of him coming over, but don't really see it happening. He'd be a better mentor, being a championship-winning QB and 15-year vet, but Collins may still be ok as a backup. Yeah K-Colls stunk this year (and most other years), but maybe more time in the system would do him well?
    Meh, all the same, if it were up to me I'd cut Kerry and bring in Brad.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

didn't we sign Collins to a one year deal? if that were the case we would just have to not re-sign him

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd be more comfortable with Johnson, and yes, collins was only on a 1 year deal.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

How bout neither, lets get sum 1 like Moon to sign a Non playing contract, and have him mentor, lol

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

does you no good if you need him to play

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't care, but Johnson is prob better. I think either is a decent choice.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

From Wiki:
    Awesome! Sign him up!! :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar