Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bring in Brad Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    The Vikes are almost certain to cut Johnson. Would he be a better backup and mentor than Collins?
  2. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    I've always liked Brad, it was a shame how things fell apart for him last year after an admirable performance the season prior. I like the idea of him coming over, but don't really see it happening. He'd be a better mentor, being a championship-winning QB and 15-year vet, but Collins may still be ok as a backup. Yeah K-Colls stunk this year (and most other years), but maybe more time in the system would do him well?
    Meh, all the same, if it were up to me I'd cut Kerry and bring in Brad.
  3. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    didn't we sign Collins to a one year deal? if that were the case we would just have to not re-sign him
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd be more comfortable with Johnson, and yes, collins was only on a 1 year deal.
  5. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    How bout neither, lets get sum 1 like Moon to sign a Non playing contract, and have him mentor, lol
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    does you no good if you need him to play
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I don't care, but Johnson is prob better. I think either is a decent choice.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    From Wiki:
    Awesome! Sign him up!! :ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.