Bring in Colin Kap.?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Look who started the thread.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

3. Deuce Wayne

Ratings aren't dropping. :)

Because your little "I'm taking my ball and going home" faux boycotts are just talk.

NFL wont miss you guys anyway.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Beta does what he's told by talking heads who don't know anything about the subject. Disrespecting the flag, my ass.

#74 avvie, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. meekmode

meekmode Starter

NFL is down 13% from last years cbs opener and has had a 20% ticket sales drop in a week.... but ok lol.

Hell the entire NFL is down from 2016, not that surprising. Number of things contributing but the politics are definitely contributing.

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/NF...of-national-anthem-controversy-448835633.html
    https://www.onenewsnow.com/sports/2017/10/01/nfl-ticket-sales-flagging-by-nearly-20

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

This past week's TNF game was up quite a bit from last year's.

Ain't nobody worried about losing a bunch of trailer park types that don't spend money on the teams anyway.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Ticket sales are down 20% that's called losing money, but who cares bunch of trailer trash lol.

8. Jordan Eaves

Jordan Eaves Guest

If anyone thinks for a second that Matt Cassel gives us a better chance to win... I don't have words to describe your stupidity

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Jordan Eaves

Jordan Eaves Guest

Idk if anyone watched the same game that I watched were Cassel threw 2 picks on 10 attempts and only led the offense to 24 yards? I mean... **** that's a recipe for success

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That is not a boycott. Do you promise to watch no more NFL games and quit participating on football forums?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar