Bring On The Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I was going to say the same thing after a few posts I read. I expected something along the lines of Jets or Texans classlessness but shame on me.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Me too. Considering the rivalry we have.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No consolation in out gaining a team. We had a gut check and failed miserably. We did not play with poise, we did not play smart and we choked. Bironas nails that FG in a meaningless game. When it really counts he misses. Our defense lets the ravens drive down into FG range.

And why in the hell did we not rush 10 when they are punting from the one inch line? We almost got the ball rushing 8. The punter was peeing his pants trying to get a punt away. Why not go for broke there and try to get 2 points?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I didn't mind that. We were going to get great field position either way and if we rough the punter we give up a first.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Don't go soft on me now you weak breed Pacific fool.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We could of roughed him with 8 rushing. Putting 10 up forces them to bring their end guys in and could have gotten us a better return.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Correct.

Statistics are for losers.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And Peyton Manning.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar